Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy (Memorial Day) Weekend.

Happy weekend lovebugs! 
Tis' Memorial Day on Monday so we will be spending 
the long weekend relaxing, organizing our place a bit more
 & tracking down an American flag & flag pole to hang off our front porch.
Oh & I almost forgot, we are having a mini BBQ with some good friends too!
{ Can't remember where this is from... If you know please, do tell!

How bout' you? What fabulous things do you have planned for the weekend?
Whatever they may be I hope you have fun & get some time to relax too!

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulously blissful image!

Have a wonderful weekend

xoxo

That Girl in Pearls said...

Oh I ADORE this photograph!! I want to be her... like right now... Sam and I will most likely be doing the BBQ thing and spending time with fabulous friends :)

Have a wonderful memorial day weekend Love!
B.

Rosemary said...

Lady of Shallot Tennyson
Made famous by Anne of Green Gables

Related Posts with Thumbnails