Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Weekend.

{ Via

Happy Weekend Lovebugs!

What a wonderful week it has been...
I am oh so happy I was able to return to blogging
& even happier that you have all stuck it out despite my technical difficulties
Have I told you lately that I love you?
****
This weekend, I am hoping to check several more things off the moving & renovating "To Do" list.
 (I am also hoping I will find the camera charger& be able to snap some photographs of our new place to share with you)

How bout'  you? What are you up to?
Well, whatever it is you end up doing, cheers to a great time doing it!

See you Monday!

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy weekend right back atcha! I am to-do-listing too...but have got a good jump on mine this morning so looking forward to taking it a bit easy now ;)
Hope you have a good one! xxx

the southern hostess said...

Happy weekend! I love this picture.

Anna @ IHOD said...

ohhh I just love that photo. Sorry about your technical difficulties. Those are a beast.
Have a wonderful weekend~
Lots of graduation parties on my end:)

Mariel Torres said...

such a lovely and colorful picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails