Thursday, September 9, 2010

DIY - Homemade Caramel + Cute Packaging.

Fall is here! Ok well not officially yet but it certainly feels like it today. 
The air is crisp & the leaves are fluttering in the wind ready to fall. 

I love fall & I especially love apple picking & caramel dipping sauce to dip those apples. 
So imagine my excitement when I spotted this awesome Homemade Caramel DIY 
by the lovely Ez over on Creature Comforts...
Yum! Yum! Yum! & Pretty too huh!?  

Ready for the cute part?
Ez has created custom labels so if you 
want to share the sauce you can pretty it up- Sweet! 

Head on over to Creature Comforts for 
the full tutorial & free printable labels.

xoxo

2 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohh how cute! One of my favorite fall treats is apples dipped in caramel! I love the lil jars & the cozy tops! I'll check out the tutorial! =)

Hey lady I'm running a small giveaway! Don't miss out!
Mini Random Giveaway!

Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes said...

This is so adorable. We don't have apple picking here in FL, but I would totally still do this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails