Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Red Fox by Sass & Peril.

I just discovered this fantastic etsy shop, Sass & Peril yesterday. 
So much cute stuff, seriously, go check it out!

I especially love this lil' guy... 
Ack- I'm in love with the Red Fox pillow
I can totally see one or two of him hanging out on the side chair
 in our living room, I think he'd make Baby Fry smile. 
(& well me too, double smiles abound)

 But I also think he looks super cute in greeting card form too, no?
For more from Sass & Peril head on over to the etsy shop or the website.
Mmm hmm I love me some excellent "screenprints & cute plush things!"

xoxo

2 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

That lil fox is totally cute!!! Awww!! I love that she made them into pillows!! =)

D&D said...

whoa. LOVE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails