Monday, November 8, 2010

Gifted.

Have you met Gifted Magazine yet? If not, you simply must!
Created by the very talented, Ez from Creature Comforts it is chock-full 
some absolutely fabulous projects, freebies & links for the holidays! 
(I already have added many to my "To-Do" list...)
Trust me you will not be disappointed. 
Plus did I mention the gift guides?!
 Truly something for everyone on your list...
Head on over here to check out the full magazine 
& get ready to bookmark lots of links & add to your "To-Do" list!

 Enjoy!

xoxo

4 comments:

Nicole Jeannette said...

Definitely checking it out!

Kayla said...

I have been loving this magazine. I kinda wish I could get a paper copy to post the glossy pictures on my inspiration board.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

the southern hostess said...

It's fantastic!

Em-Jae said...

Love.
This and Lonny mag are probs my biggest online obsessions right now :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails