Thursday, December 9, 2010

28 (& 1/2) Weeks.

Well here I am, 28 (&1/2) weeks & officially in the third trimester now...
{ Clearly I love my new red hat... Thanks Laura!} 

I felt absolutely fabulous for the whole second trimester 
but now entering the third I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant.
Let's just say bending over has become quite a chore as has keeping my balance 
& getting comfortable in bed at night. But I know it will all be worth it when we meet our lil' girl... 

T- minus 12 weeks! Eeek!

To compare my other bump photos head on 
over here (24 weeks) or here (19 weeks) 
... my, oh my how far we've come or I should say, grown!

xoxo

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

You look good!! I love the hat on you too! Not many women wear color anymore...so it can be seen! Yeah you...and little one! :-)

Em-Jae said...

Awww, you look so content! I love it. And that cute hat.

Sarah said...

you are adorable!!!
i just happened upon your blog for the first time. my name is sarah and i have a 21-month-old. such joy - congrats! i'll come back and visit.
xoxo
sg

Related Posts with Thumbnails