Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bookshelves.

I'm officially in love with this bookshelf wall I just spotted...
Wouldn't it be fabulous for Baby Fry? 
Well it'd be fabulous for any child now that I think about it!
Oh my, swoooon!

 Unfortunately we don't have quite enough space to have one so big but maybe someday. 
We love books & combined with my momma being a teacher/book lover 
I just know Baby Fry will have an extensive library. 

Plus since children's book covers are so awesome, 
displaying them like so is practically instant art!

xoxo

5 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Looks like the perfect little reading/study area! :-)

Unknown said...

the book shelf is awesome but i can't take my eyes off of that ottoman!! love it :)

Ashley Lynn Fry said...

@Shelly - agree! That ottoman is pretty fab. I really like the "LOVE" pillow & the striped ceiling too ;)

Chelsea said...

I LOVE this!

*I featured you on my weekly surf. ;)

Ken Okamoto said...

Interesting thooughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails