Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Lil' Brick House Christmas.

Yesterday I snapped a few photographs of our Christmas decor to give you 
an idea of what Christmas at our lil' brick house is like...
It is kinda tacky but the nativity scene is one of my fave ornaments... I've had it since I was a kiddo. 
I love the way the mantel turned out with all the silver, candlelight 
& berries- exactly as I envisioned it, actually!
 I really love the lil' reindeer silhouettes ornaments I picked up at Ikea too... 
They made their way all over the house in various parts of our decor.
The Gingerbread man has been caught! 
Oh & the mosaic hurricanes were our wedding centerpieces...
 I smile every time I light them. 
If I could invite you all over for a cookie swap & tea party this is where 
we'd have it & we'd use my miniature Spode tea set too...
What does Christmas look like at your house?
Do you have a theme or a color scheme for your tree? 
Whatever it is, I hope you are enjoying your decor.
Merry Christmas!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails