Friday, December 24, 2010

Peppermint Mocha - DIY.

This year I knew I wanted our Christmas gifts 
& cards to have more of a handmade feel. 
(see our Christmas Postcard

I'm also kind of a weirdo & I save every empty spaghetti jar in the hopes that I will use 
them for something at some point. Thus the idea to gift homemade hot chocolate mix was born...
I searched & searched for a good recipe & decided on this one because of the peppermint element.
Pssst - If you've ever had a peppermint mocha at Starbucks it tastes very similar - yum, yum!

After a few taste tests, I whipped up the hot chocolate mix, created some tags with directions on how to prepare it for the recipients, bought some new lids for my recycled jars & ta-da... 
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate!
It is really yummy if I must say..
I'm definitely whipping up an extra batch or so to have on hand.

Oh & If you want to give it a try or have any questions,
 please feel free to email me, I'd love to help you out!

How bout you? 
What are you giving this year?

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails