Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Weekend.

{ Via

Happy weekend lovebugs!
This is an exciting weekend in regards to Baby Fry...
First up is our hospital & birthing suite tour on Saturday. 
The Husband & I are pretty excited to walk the halls 
& get a feel for where Baby Fry will (hopefully) be born. 

Second up is the baby shower on Sunday. 
Yes, I know the date but that is all I know, I swear.
I'm really excited to see what my Momma has planned. 

Honestly, I don't even know where it is... 
all I know that I'm supposed to show up a 
bit before noon to greet guests- Yay!

How about you? 
What lovely things do you have planned for the weekend?

Oh & isn't the illustration above so darling?
 It is actually a greeting card which you can purchase here if you'd like.

xoxo

2 comments:

Kayla said...

The card is so adorable I really thought it was a little drawing of you. Have a fabulous baby shower!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

PoetessWug said...

That illustration is so cute!!...Have a good weekend with your Momma and the bab shower. You and Baby Frye are going to be 'sitting pretty' after this weekend! :-))

Related Posts with Thumbnails