Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy.

Happy Monday!

Today this Whale Tissue Holder from 
the shop Gnome Sweet Gnome is making me smile!
Wouldn't it be nice to be greeted by a smiley whale when you have the sniffles?
I think so... Plus it is available in plenty of other colors.

Oh & I'm still smiling from having had a stellar weekend...
The Baby Shower was FABULOUS! 
We feel so blessed &  so loved, it is & was crazy awesome!

I hope to have photographs up shortly so you can check out all the details.
Trust me when I say, my Momma & Mother-in-law did such an amazing job 
we were treated to lots of snazzy gifts from all the guests, it is like Christmas over here.
Seriously, we are SO blessed!

xoxo

3 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh that's an adorable tissue box!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Kayla said...

How great is that tissue box? So glad you had a great baby shower!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

PoetessWug said...

These are the cutest tissue holders!! They would make me smile too...Can't wait to see baby shower pictures too. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails