Friday, January 21, 2011

Meet Nicole.

Isn't she the cutest?!
 No, she is not a triplet I just like this photograph of her so 
much I used it three times to introduce her to you...

Anywho, meet Nicole
The lovely lil' lady who heads the blog Everyday Ebullience


Nicole has been a reader of Oh What Fun for a while & a bit ago when 
asked for a some guest bloggers to post so as not to have a big lulls of no posting 
while I prepare, birth & enjoy Baby Fry, Nicole stepped right up. 
(Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!)

Be sure to check out her super cute blog 
& look for guest posts from her in the near future.
 I am so happy to have her & I hope you will be too!

PS - Interested in being a guest blogger? 
Email me, I'd love to have you!

xoxo

4 comments:

Anna Walker said...

I can't wait to go check out her blog! :)
That picture (3 times) and the balloons on her last post make her seem super fun and happy!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

I'm hoping right over to check out her blog now. She's just too adorable to pass up

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

PoetessWug said...

She has a cute blog! I look forward to seeing her posts. :-)

Nicole said...

you guys are incredible sweet :) thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails